Everyone is invited to Barista Nation New Orleans, an educational, inspirational, and community-focused event
For the first time in its five-year history, Barista Nation is headed to the South, specifically the historic, beautiful, and food-lover’s paradise of New Orleans, Louisiana. Barista Nation New Orleans takes place tomorrow, Thursday, July 14, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., at The Howling’ Wolf, 907 South Peters St., New Orleans.
Barista Nation New Orleans will highlight New Orleans as a unique gem of hospitality and culture, and delve into what makes this traditional coffee hub such a special place. Additional activities and features include:
- A rotation of top regional and national roasters in the Barista Nation Pop-Up Cafe
- Keynote speech by United States Barista Champion Lem Butler
- Opportunities for hands on experience with new equipment and brewing methods
- Experts discussing trending and cutting-edge topics concerning the coffee industry
- The chance to make new friends and build relationships with your peers and leaders in coffee
Included with your ticket is admission, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and access to as much coffee that you could possibly consume in a day. Plan to stay late for the after party featuring local music, cocktails, and a few other surprises still to be announced.
Before You Start A Coffee Business: Why Some Coffee Shops Succeed and Many Fail
Led by Tom Vincent, Texas Coffee School
The Future Is Female: Panel with Local Leaders
Led by Sarah Allen, Barista Magazine
Keynote Speech: To My Brothers and Sisters in Coffee
Lem Butler, United States Barista Champion, 4th place World Barista Championship, Counter Culture Coffee
Nawlin’s Kulcha: Food, Booze, Music, and Coffee
Led by Zachary Carlson, Sprudge
Microlots: The Answer or the Problem?
Led by Andy Newbom, author of Coffee Spanish
Led by Steve Latham, Espresso Tech Solutions
To register and for more information, visit Barista Nation’s website. And see you there, friends!