The 2018 U.S. Coffee Championships have been filled with lots of amazing routines and talented coffee pros—here are your winners!
FROM STAFF REPORTS
Photos courtesy of the SCA
The winners of the 2018 United States Coffee Championships. have been crowned! These folks will represent the United States at the slate of world coffee events later this year. Here are your winners:
1. Ian Picco—Topeca Coffee Roasters, Tulsa, Okla.
2. Evan Schubarth—Switchback Coffee Roasters, Colorado Springs, Colo.
3. Mark Michaelson—Onyx Coffee Lab, Springdale, Ark.
4. Hugh Morretta—La Colombe, Philadelphia
5. Eric Stone—Mudhouse Coffee Roasters, Charlottesville, Va.
6. Andrew Oberholzer—Joe Coffee Co., New York, N.Y.
1. Rebecca Woodard—George Howell, Boston
2. Justin Goodhart—Sweet Bloom Coffee Roasters, Denver
3. Kaley Gann—Messenger Coffee, Kansas City, Mo.
4. Jennifer Hwang—Klatch Coffee Roasters, Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
5. Tyler Duncan—Topeca Coffee, Tulsa, Okla.
6. Emmeline Wang—Equator Coffee, San Francisco
1. Cole McBride–Independent, Seattle
2. T. Ben Fischer—Elixr Coffee Roasters, Philadelphia
3. Kay Cheon—Dune Coffee Roasters, Santa Barbara, Calif.
4. David Castillo— Joe Coffee, New York, N.Y.
5. Andrea Allen—Onyx Coffee Lab, Springdale, Ark.
6. Sam Neely—Switchback Coffee Roasters, Colorado Springs, Colo.